Praezis Plus® 4.0 Stereotaxy planning software
Praezis Plus® 4.0 is a powerful stereotactic 3D planning software designed to support a wide range of stereotactic intervention procedures. It optimizes the modern surgical workflow with high cost-efficiency, modern user interface and maximum reliability for use in stereotactic interventions of any kind.
Praezis Plus® combines patient image handling, surgery planning, and intra-operative monitoring in one powerful software package.
The new generation of Praezis Plus® counts with several upgrades regarding prior versions:
- Improved DICOM and PACS patient import.
- Remodeled Image processing tools, VOI definitions and image series registration.
- Straightforward treatment planning, trajectory definitions.
- Enhanced treatment report output.
- Optimized for Full-HD screens as well dual display.
- Brachytherapy TG43 latest recommended (1D and 2D) algorithms.
- Brachytherapy seeds management for LDR and HDR seeds.
- Fibertracking (work in progress)
The handling of various imaging modalities, PACS systems, image detector types and stereotactic localization and targeting systems assures smooth integration into an existing hospital workflow.
Whether it’s about trajectory planning for functional stereotaxy, intra-operative implant tracking or Brachytherapy dose calculation - just let Praezis Plus® convince you as a reliable and efficient partner.
Please don't hesitate to contact Precisis for further details and a demonstration of our software.